Want to start a business? We assist over 100 businesses to start up each year.
You may have an idea that you think could have commercial potential but you are not sure what to do next. You may just want to talk to someone or have already done your ‘homework’ and now want to get going. Whatever the situation, there are a lot of questions that have to be asked before starting a business
- Is this for you?
- Is there a market for your product or service?
- How will you find your customers?
- How will you finance it?
- What will you charge? Too much – no sales, you starve. Too little – you starve anyway!
- Your life will be easier if you make use of ICT (Information and Communication Technology ) – but where to start?
- You’ll need to keep records – what do you need to keep ? How do you do this?
Above all you will need a business plan. You will need to be able to draw up a model of the progression of your business over a suitable time scale.
The programme uses the modern facilitation process to help would-be entrepreneurs find out about starting a business. With the help of 3 user-friendly booklets, the process moves through from personal issues to the rules of business and business planning. The workshops are run in London.